Monday, September 1, 2008

Here's a Phrase I Will Never Understand...

Popular comedian Dane Cook.

I just don't understand how this guy is considered 'funny,' cuz he's not. In fact, I think he might be one of the unfunniest persons I've ever heard speak. And the sad part is, he thinks he's fucking hilarious.

Well I've got news of you: he isn't. He totally sucks ass. AND he totally steals jokes from other, way more funnier, comedians. Like Demetri Martin or Louis C.K., and I'm thinking even Nick Swardson. All of these guys are much, MUCH, funnier.

Here is some proof:





I mean, I'd say they are too similar to be coincidences. Plus it doesn't hurt that Dane Cook is a total douche bag. And I find it really disturbing that he totally looks like John Krasinski, since I love John Krasinski, and fucking hate Dane Cook. Like I seriously wonder how this guy gets movie jobs, because from what I have seen, he totally sucks ass. Oh and plus the fact that all his movies have done terribly. I guess I can some what get the appeal. He's kind of good looking. That is until he opens his fucking mouth, and the douchiest shit comes flying out.

Yet the guy fucking sells out huge venus, which I will never understand. How can that many people think he is that goddamned hilarious? I would never pay any money to see that guy live.

Anyway. I found this video on youtube that I thought just exemplified Dane Cook:



The funny thing is, that guy doing Dane Cook is actually way funnier than Dane Cook.

No comments: