Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dead. On.

I am a major fan of Keith Olbermann. For those of you who don't know who he is, and I'm assuming that's everyone, he is the news anchor for the MSNBC show, Countdown: with Keith Olbermann. I love this show. Sure, it's a news show, but he injects it with such vigor and stuff, that it is awesome. Some might say this show is 'boring' because they talk about the news, but I love it. It like a more serious slash real news version of the Daily Show, kind of.

Keith is clearly a bleeding-heart liberal, and shows no qualms about it. It's like he is the perfect foil for Bill O'reilly. It's like the same dynamic between superman and bizarro. Bill O is really conservative. Keith is ultra liberal. And they fued. A lot.

Granted, probably the only reason I even like Keith so much, is because our views are pretty much in line, and I like the fact that he is willing to call people out for the mismanagment of situations. He is notorious for bad mouthing the Bush administration, for pretty much everything. And he is especially famous for his 'special comments', which are pretty much just spoken essays about whatever is bugging Keith at the time. He doesn't do them in a regular pattern, just whenever something ticks him off to such an extent that he can no longer stand by mute.

Anyway, I was reading huffingtonpost.com, because I have stopped reading perez perminantly and needed something else to read, and they had this awesome like youtube video of this guy doing an impression of Keith's special commments. All i can say is: Dead On. It made me laugh so hard. Below are said video, as well as the latest real Special Comment. I suggest you watch the real one first, then watch the spoof, or else it won't make any sense.



No comments: