Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Room- Now With More Posters! Yay!

Guess what just got a little more awesome? My room. You see, as awesome as it was before, it just got a little bit more awesome. I convinced my mom to send me some posters, as well as get me a couple of new ones, and now the room is, pretty much, complete. There is still room to grow, and I can still add on, such as an awesome nick and nora poster that akita got for me [can you say awesomeness?]. Anyway, here are some pics of what my room looks like in its new awesomeness:

I moved my rocker poster over and put of this Mondrian poster called Broadway [I think].

Forgetting Sarah marshall, studio 60, and I moved my walk hard poster over there. On the adjacent wall is office and kill bill. oh and you can kind of see my shoes in the closet.

Sideways, babel, me and allegra's schedule [we decided to go all high tech a make a schedule so that we knew when to do stuff like dance lessons, gym, tv, swimming, etc.] , jay and bob strike back [the only place you might ever see babel and jay and bob in the same place], and on the back of my door is shakespeare in love.

The office, kill bill, in my closet is memento, then babel and jay and bob on the other wall.

Memento, knocked up, dmb crash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

license to wed!!! i <3 jkras! can't wait til september 25th! -g