Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tina Fey? Really?

Am I the only one who doesn't think Tina Fey is funny? Sometimes, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! I seriously think she is one of the most overrated people ever. I have seen Mean Girls, and I thought it was totally cliché, stupid, and, above all else, not funny. I never thought she was that funny of SNL, and I've never watched 30 Rock, so I can't really comment on it. I mean I hear it's good, it was best comedy series twice in a row, but I just can't watch it, mainly because I hate Tina Fey. So why in GOD's name did she win two emmy's tonight? Why? I mean, comedy writing, hello office AND flight of the conchords are way better, again I'm assuming based on her track record. Her acceptance speech was so retarded, 'when I go to weddings I tell people I'm a writer and they talk to me less than if I tell them I'm an actor.' *audience busts out laughing*. Give me a fucking break. Oh and how about the part where you're Tina Fey and people would fall over themselves to try to talk to you. Then she went on the win fucking best actress. Is the academy high? Best actress. Bitches please. Tina Fey needs to stop the faux self depricating crap, get over yourself, you know you're awesome. Then again, this is the same academy that gave an emmy to Kathrine Heigl before giving one to Chadra Wilson, who is way better, and let Lauren Conrad design dresses for the staue girls, and have given Jeremy Piven the best supporting actor trophy three years running, even though Rainn Wilson or even Neil Patrick Harris totally deserved it more. They are seriously deranged.

No comments: