Monday, September 15, 2008

I Can't Stop Listening to...


...She & Him.

A while back, I decided to download She & Him, I mean I like Zooey Deschanel, she was so adorable in Elf, and she appeared to have a pretty good voice. So I downloaded it, then promptly forgot about it. Until like a couple of weeks ago, I had my iPOD on shuffle, and one of their songs popped up, and suddenly I was hooked. Now I seriously cannot stop listening to their album, Volume One. It's like such an awesome mix of like alternative slash indie with like a bit of like old fashioned-y style of like the 60's, like the whole girl group trio. Anyway, the songs are good, and it's good for like chilling out to. I added the one video they have from the album. It's really cute and totally goes with their whole thing:

No comments: