Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is It Christmas Already?

Feast your eyes and the contents of a package my mom sent me today. Yes, you are seeing that correctly, it is all office stuff. The contents of the above are as follows: one dry erase board, four mini notebooks with different covers, five legal pads, three cases of four mechanical pencils, three cases of two quote pens [where when you click it a new quote pops up], 6 things of post its, two cases of two barrel pens, a thing of magnets, and 7 refridgerator pads with magnets on the back. Whfew, that is a lot of stuff. And it totally just adds to my awesome office collection I have got going on. Those things along with my two office poster, my fun run shirt, myfun run bracelet, and my I heart Jim mug [thanks akita always], my seasons 1-4 of the office [also the british version], and the trivia game [totally awesome, and also when I met Mindy Kaling, totally cool, also with akita] and that is one hell of a collection. I know. You must be jealous. Deal with it.

Oh and my mom got me these Phillies bracelets when she when to the game two weeks ago:



Ok, I might be a little obsessed with the Office, just maybe.

1 comment:

Ali said...

"how are you?"
"good, you know, just chilling at the mall."


:)


And where did your mom get all these things??? I WANT THEM!