Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm an Idiot

Last night, as I lay in bed trying to sleep, I got really hot. So I decided that I needed to open my window up more. So I pulled up my blinds a little bit and stood up, when I thought I saw a spider on my blinds. So I freaked out and turned on a light to make sure.

There was no spider, it was just the string all gathered up. So I go back to open my window, when I see, what I think is a spider on my window, just chillin out. I literally am so terrified that I am frozen in place. I grab a shoe to you know fling it out the window. I must have just stood there for like five or ten minutes. Obviously I couldn't just close the blinds and pretend the spider wasn't there. I would keep thinking there was a spider crawling on me, and that would not be good, I would never be able to get to sleep. When I finally got enough courage to flick it out...

...it turns out it wasn't a spider, but a smudge on my window. So I proceeded to open my window, close my blinds and go back to trying to sleep.

No comments: