Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jessica Simpson Sucks Ass, Kim Kardashian is Out, and My Bathroom Smells Like a Public Pool.

While watching the most awesome hour of television, otherwise known as Dancing with the Stars, I was blown away by just the pure god awfulness that is Jessica Simpson...doing her 'country'. I put country is 'quotes' because, I'm not convinced that even country people would call that country. It was just pure crap. I got to a point, where my ears could no longer take the beating of hearing that ghastly screeching, and I had to mute it. As if bastardizing one song wasn't enough, they let her sing two songs, the second just as bad as the first. Will she ever learn...to sing? The world may never know.

On another dwts note, can I get a woot[exclamation point] for Cloris Leachman, who lives on to dance another week! I was really worried that she was going to get the boot this week, after all she had the worst score out of everybody. It's like give the woman a break! Spoiler alert, she's old. It's not her fault she's 82, and being judged against other 'celebrities' who are way more physically fit that she is. It's like, of course she can't do half the stuff that they can, but she is still a hoot. AND it doesn't help that the judges give her such double standards. It's like when she acts crazy, they say tone it down. When she toned it down and gave them a serious performance, they said 'what happened to the cloris we love, the crazy one?' It's such a double-edged sword that is unfairly thrust upon her because of the judges. Thank God no one really like Kim Kardashian, or else Cloris might have been gone this week.

Oh, and my bathroom smells like a pool. I guess that's what happens when you go swimming and the water extracter thingy is broken. It does, however, bring back all those memories of swimming. Good times [question mark].

No comments: