Friday, September 26, 2008

Caught In the Act.

My mom sent me a box of awesomeness, see a past post. In this box, there was the pictures she took of our trip out to California, and I was flipping though and found this picture:

Along with with a couple of other pictures. Apparently, my mom was taking pictures of me to prove that we actually went to these places, because you know, even though we have personal pictures of the places, people might be suspicious that we are just making the whole road trip up. Anyway, she took a picture of me, taking this picture:

It's the Phanatic praying for Elvis. I felt a little awkward taking the pic, as I did most of the time taking my phanatic pictures, because, generally, people look at you funny when you pull out a green alien thing and take pictures of it in front of stuff, especially since we were really far away from PA where people might have heard of the Phanatic. I remember when we were in the Grand Canyon, we did one of the pull over things, and there were German tourists, and even though I couldn't understand them, I knew they were talking about the Phanatic. But at Graceland, I was really worried people would think I was mocking Elvis, because Elvis fans are crazy and might actually think that.

No comments: