Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tomorrow's Just Your Future Yesterday.

It's obviously Craig Ferguson. I have really gotten into his whole show, like massively. I used to sometimes watch Craig Kilborn, but I was always more of a Conan person. Then over the summer, I don't know what happened, suddenly it was like the light turned on and I realized that Craig Ferguson is totally awesome. I think I remember the exact show I became a full-fledged Ferguson fan, it was sometime this summer, when he revealed his mustache, that ended up being a huge mistake, because everyone hated it, but still, I think he spent the whole night talking about his mustache, and then his guest, Chris Isaac, walked out with a fake mustache. Then after that Debbie Reynold walked out with a fake mustache on her book- classic.

I think the thing I really grown to like about Craig, and why I have suddenly grown weary of Conan, is that he just seems so off-the-cuff, and goes off book, like all the time. I just love how unpredictable it is, which is what makes his interviews so amazing. He doesn't do any pre-interview, like every other late night show. It's almost like you're eavesdropping in on a conversation between the two people. You know that he just doesn't have all of these talking points that he has to get through, Leno is especially obvious at this. It's like they will be talking about one thing, say fishing, then it's like 'so I heard you recently took a trip to Afghanistan,' how is that natural? So annoying.

But Craig is super awesome, if you can stay up that late, the show is, after all, called the late late show. So anyway, I have added a couple of interviews I especially liked, and if you still don't think that he is awesome, well then.... that is your prerogative. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Ali said...

Elizabeth Reaser seemed absolutely terrified of him last night. lol