Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Room at a Glance

I finally got around to cleaning my room, which of course means it was finally photo friendly and ready for its close-up.

One side of my room.

Other side.

My desk area.

Is this not the cutest piggie bank you've ever seen?  With it's crown and tutu.

All my bracelets.


Detailed descriptions of walls now:
Once, flight of the conchords (which gave me a nasty paper cut), photobooths, hot rod, office calendar, best in show, jkras, and some more photobooths, and seth rogen.

Jim faces next to jkras.

August is Jim Halpert month!!

Rainn Wilson, Conan O'Brien (avec beard because I loved conan with a beard), License to wed, Hamlet 2 (totally awesome) photo booth, Superbad, Eternal Sunshine, and walk hard.

Lost in  translation, new york, photo booth, rent, hot fuzz, photobooth, sideways, and the rocker.

Chicago, jkras, part of office poster, johnny depp (pirates), photo booth, flight of the conchords, party like it's 1992 (from clinton library), for your consideration, photo booth, pink panther, photobooth (from scranton), and atonement.

photo booth, johnny depp, photobooth, da vinci code, paul rudd, photo booths, a rainy day in paris, photo booth, jason segal, clintons, flight of the conchords.

part of johnny depp, photo booth, da vinci code, photo booth, hopper-gas station, no reservations, photo booth, parts of rainy day in paris, clintons, and fotc.

office, photo booth, washington 1967, photo booth, six feet under, hopper, photo both, paul rudd, da vinci code, photo booth, johnny depp, and part of no reservation.  And a huge blank spot, hopefully poster will go there.

My shelf, with my dvds, radio, and books, closet in background.

closet.

other part of closet, with clothes and stuff.

bed.

view from bed, while foggy:



And on a sunny day:


1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh lord, my OCD is kicking in!!!! They're all so.....crooked! AH!!!!!! lol. Sorry. haha. But it is awesome.