Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 7- That's So Money

Day two of Vegas, we walked down to the MGM, for no apparent reason, then walked back up and literally just crash in the room all day. We ate lunch in the Eiffel Tower restaurant, then saw the Cirque du Soleil show, Beatles Love. It was the weirdest thing I think I've seen, it was like dancing, and guysing doing like 180's in a stiff swing, and like roller blading, totally weird, but at the same time beautiful.


Fountain outside Paris.



New York, New York, a city so nice they named it twice, the other name being Manhattan. Hah, gotta love The Office.

Fish tank in MGM.

Fish!

Which of these things in not like the others?

Striped Fish!

Lion!

It's on top of us!

And it's eating a bone!


I would not want to be that guy.

Fake lion!

NY, NY

Paris.

I'm totally thrilled with the composition of this picture. The glass in pure focus and the Paris balloon in the background not. Love it.

Views from the Eiffle tower restaurant.

Yes, it took me to day 2 to take pics inside the hotel:





Cesar's Palace. We must have walked by it like 50 times.

Love!



The following are taken inside the theatre. I just had to put up all of the pics because there was this Nazi lady who was like yelling at everyone, including myself, not to take pics, and these are all the ones I took behind that bitch's back. Suck it!:

Before the show:




Then there was this weird technical delay, we had to sit there and look at this for like 20 minutes, although they did play yellow submarine, and a video to go along with it, so that was pretty sweet:


They kept the Phanatic waiting.


At the conclusion of the show:




My shoes on the colorful floor.

No comments: