Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 3- Never Has a Library Made Me Feel So Depressed...

...seriously.  To start off our day, we went to the Bill Clinton Presidential Library, and it seriously depressed me.  I can't believe how much our country has gone in the crapper since Bush has taken office.  And I know that I wasn't the biggest Hilary supporter, Obama all the way, but it did give me newfound respect for her, since she accomplished so much while Bill was in office, I mean what has Laura Bush done?  

Oh and somewhere in Oklahoma, we stopped at a gas station, where it was like the middle of hicksville.  There was this guy, without a shirt on, buying booze and smokes, and we was def a regular there.  Totally creepy.  We drove all the way to Amarillo, Texas, which, when we got there, I was feeling totally creeped out because it was like sunset, and it totally reminded me of that one scene from No Country for Old Men, where Josh Brolin goes back to give that guy water, and those guys show up and sick their dog on him, and chase them down with their car.  That scene.  Plus that whole movie kind of creeped me out.  ANYWAY...
Water fountain in the hotel lobby.

Close-up.

I do to0.

I have the same glasses as Bill!

The Phanatic has Leo's role [from the West Wing] as White House Cheif of Staff.


Growth of the economy during the Clinton Reign.  Do you think in the Bush library, they'll put this line in, but like the exact opposite?

Why yes Leon Berger, they do have the president's favorite books in the library.

I find it hilarious that Tony Danza wrote the president.  I don't know why.

I totally remember using that old school computer in like the third grade.

see below:


Cool vase.

The oval office.


Cool Menorah.

Easter eggs.

Socks paintings.

Overview of the Library.

The president's ride.

Exterior.



The library from the freeway.


Rock n Roland.
Warsaw is the capital of what? Roland.

Dwigt!

They were doing construction on this road, that is a lot of gravel.


That lake.


What the fuck is this?

Oklahoma City.

It was kind of rainy out.

Cows!

Do you really think they're proud that Bush is from there?
I wouldn't be.

A break in the clouds from the rain.

Sunset: