Monday, August 11, 2008

Ren Fair Fun!

Leon Berger and I went to a Renaissance Fair, and it was pretty fun.

Pictures:



Glass blowing demonstration...and no, that's not a euphemism for anything.

A Scottish band, I want to say their name was tartan terrors.

Comedy and acrobatics, not bad.

They were called Barely Balanced.

The most dangerous trick, or something like that.

That scottish group again, and yes that is a sheep doing the worm.

They're announcing the queen's arrival.

Human Chess.

Shakespeare against that guy, again I want to say Marlowe, but I'm probably making that up.

Sword fighting.

That chef has a huge spoon.


They got kids involved, and this kid got to beat up the friar.

Jester vs. That guy.


This guy was defending his honor...

...against the Russian czar.

The queen.

A final number.

Sunset.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like so much fun!! I'm jealous.