Sunday, August 10, 2008

Office! YAY!



Oh My God! It's almost time for The Office to start back up again, and I'm pretty excited. This commercial made my week. There is so much from the finale that really jazzed me up. For instance, the introduction of Holly, who seems to be a good fit in the Office, she totally is involved in the best joke of the whole finale (Kevin retarded? awesome!) even if this means one of my favorite characters, after Jim of course, leaves for good, I can deal...maybe. I did really love Toby, he's so the Eeyore of the show. Also you have Angela making out with Dwigt (and yes I spelled that wrong on purpose, Office fans will get it). And then there's the whole Jim/Pam non engagement thing. This season sounds like it's going to be promising, I read the first episode is going to be about weight loss(?), could be good. All I know is that I can't wait!!

Oh yeah, and if you haven't already, check out the webisodes from this summer entitled Kevin's Loan, it's like a nice little dose to help you get through the withdrawal period that is the summer.

Episode 1:

1 comment:

Ali said...

Slapface! We need to learn all the rules and play this.