Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 8- Leaving Las Vegas

The final day of driving.  We woke up early, went down to the bakery and got croissants then gambled some money away.  I lost about four dollars, luckily we were only playing the nickel slots.  At one point I was up like 2 dollars, proof is down below, but I ended up losing it all, sad face.  Then we got on the road again, and drove all the way up to San Francisco, thus concluding the driving portion of this trip.

The Phanatic can't wait to gamble!

Phanatic not doing so good.

Proof! (started out with 20 credits)

Waiting for the car.

The Mojave desert. 

Wah?

The golden hills of California.


Pretty flowers.

I don't know.

Farmlands, and a canal thingy.

Some lake.

It looked like there was a fire here.




Near Gilroy, California- Garlic field, and it really smelled of garlic too.

You know you're getting close to San Fran when A) there's fog...
...B) there's fog.

...C) there's fog.


This concludes this road trip, pics of my dorm room coming as soon as I clean it.

No comments: