Tuesday, October 21, 2008

You Stupid Boneheads!

The other day Allegra and I were watching the Rex Sox / Rays games, and we were talking about [or rather I was talking about] how the rays didn't really deserve the world series title, since they've only been a team for like not that long, so it's not they've been struggling all that long.  Then I said how the Phillies, for instance, have been a team for like 126 years [but really it's 125] and they've only ever won one world series title, almost 30 years ago, and that the city of Philadelphia hasn't won a title since the 76ers won it all 25 years ago.  In other words the city is due.  Anyway, I went on to wikapedia to see how long the rays have been a team, 10 years FYI.  10 years.  Oh please, it is not that great of a story.  Anyway, then I was looking at other teams, like giants, red sox, etc.

This is what the page looked like:
The game ended, red sox won btw, and then like a minute later I clicked back and it took me back to the red sox page.  But it was not quite the same:

1 comment:

Ali said...

That is amazing. Legit. :)