Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baseball

The playoff started today.  I know, most people do not care, and I have been posting a lot about baseball, but you all can suck it!  

Ok, that was a little hostile.  Sorry.

Today was actually a good day.  The Phillies won the first game of the series!  I had class during the game, so I had to keep track on my cell phone.  I didn't check it during class, that would have been rude to the professor, since I sit in the front, and he would probably notice me checking out my phone every five minutes.  But I did get to watch the nail-biter 9th inning, damn you, Brad Lidge, you always have to give me a heart attack.  But they won, first time since '93. That is huge, they kept rattling off some statistic about like 24 of 29 teams who win the first game, go on to win the series.  Let's hope that that is the case with the Phillies.  Fingers Crossed. 

Since there was nothing else on, I decided to watch the Cubs game as well.  They were not as lucky.  They lost.  While this is sad, all I can really say is...SUCK IT!!!  Yeah, my sister's team lost. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Sorry.  That was mean.  I apologize.


1 comment:

se/ara/h said...

whoa dang... talking some shit on the cubbies.... thats fine, thats fine. but just go and see what bill murray said about the whole thing on david letterman. he knows what a real fan is all about....