Thursday, October 23, 2008

This Makes Me Smile.

Today I was reading ewwww.com, as per usual, when I read this article, which made me very happy.  It's an interview with Dominic Monaghan where is talks about making a guest appearance on one of my favorite shows Chuck.  EEEK.  So exciting.  I love me some Zach Levi, and I love me some Dom Monaghan, so the combination of the two should be legendary.  I really miss Dom on Lost, he was really the reason I started watching that show,  I mean he was epic in the LOTR series. I can't wait for this episode, too bad it's not going to air until February 2.  Sad face.  Oh well, I guess I will always have my first three seasons of Lost, I don't know if I have ever rewatched Charlie's last scene.  It was so sad, and will always be remembered with the song, 'How to Save a Life,' since my roommate was listening to her music really loud, and happened to listening to that song when Charlie's death scene was happening.  So fitting, yet so annoying at the same time.

No comments: