Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Feel LIke I'm Taking Crazy Pills!

Week after week, Tina Fey goes on SNL. And week after week, people keep saying how hilarious it is. And week after week I am left scratching my head, looking blankly at my computer screen, while I try to figure out what was funny about it. Seriously. What is funny about those snl sketches with Tina Fey as Palin? I don't get it. Nothing is remotely funny about the sketches. AT ALL. I especially hate how they have people react to Tina Fey's Palin, with that retarded look, which by the way neither Katie Couric or Gwen Ifill reacted in such a manner [the worst was Amy Poeler's, who I normally like, Katie Couric. Such a bad impression! Queen Latifah, not that bad.] Here is what I will say, Tina Fey does a good Palin impression: she looks and sounds just like her. That does not, I repeat, that does not translate into the sketch being funny. It just doesn't. If that were the case, than Frank Caliendo [he of Frank TV] would be fucking hilarious [which he isn't. See below]. In fact, I find it to be the laziest of comedy, 'hey she looks like Palin, comedy gold!' Sorry, just doesn't do it for me.

Not Funny! Get the fuck over it people!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Um, no I won't get the fuck over it. Because I think it's funny. You just hate Tina Fey. I don't think anything you would watch with her you would find funny. I'm pretty sure of that.