Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 Liters of Soda Really IS Too Much.

Allegra wanted to make this mosquito trap (for obvious reasons.....But in case you were wondering, it's to catch the mosquitoes that insist on attacking her at all hours of the night, forcing her to hunt them and kill them, that is if she could catch them. ).  So in order to make this mosquito trap, she needed a 2 liter bottle of soda:  That's where I come in.  Since Allegra doesn't drink soda, and being asian didn't want to just waste the money and toss the soda down the drain, and I do drink soda, it was my job to drink the thing.  And I totally thought I would be up to the challenge, until like about half a bottle later.  Man, my stomach was like, 'wtf?  WTF?!'  So we ended up tossing some of it out anyway, because my stomach could just not take anymore.   So now I have a tummy ache, due to excess of soda.  I don't think I will ever want soda again.  Or at least until the achy-ness wears off. 

1 comment:

Allegra said...

a tummy ache?
Oh man, I am so asian. That thing cost 81c!