Thursday, October 23, 2008

Phall Classic.

WOOOOOOOO!  Phillies win the first game of the world series.  I never thought I would be typing these words.  Ever. Yet, here I sit, typing these words.  This is a very exciting time to be a phillie phan, as I'm sure you're all aware.  

There are some things that have been bugging me:

like the instance of the commentators to only talk about the rays, and talk about how awesome they are.  

Every time Chase Utley comes up to bat, Allegra always, without question, says, 'ugly?' because when we were watching the first game against the Brewers, she thought the commentator was saying 'ugly' instead of 'Utley', because the guy cannot enunciate.

Cow bells.

Joe Madden's glasses.

Phall-I know I like to make f's into ph's, but whenever I see 'Phall' it makes me think of phallic.

But why am I bitching?  This is such an awesome time to be a phillie's phan.  I found this picture while reading the blog, the good phight, and it just made me giggle:


Too soon?  Maybe.  But awesome nonetheless.

No comments: