Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pedometers Make My Day Feel Epic.

I recently bought a box of Rice Crispies [snap, crackle, and pop bitches], and with it came a pedometer. Clearly it is for a child, for it has Toucan Sam on it and is very brightly colored. Why they though a pedometer would be an awesome child's gift, is pretty obvious: it's an awesome toy. Don't all child love counting all the steps they take? I totally wish I had one as a child, that would have made it that much more awesome. Now that I have one, I have been taking my pedometer with me everywhere I go, and the results are shocking. Why just today I took 3,277 steps [stps for short, because why should I take the time to put in the e?]. Facinating. And on thursday I took 4,955 stps. Think about that, I took 4,955 stps.

Awesome.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Dude, I want one. My mom had one, and me and my parents would take it each one day to see who walked the most.