Sunday, June 22, 2008

Young Frankenstein

Next we saw Young Frankenstein, which was awesome.  I know, I've already seen it once before, with my mom, but it was just as good the second time around.  I just love Roger Bart.  I saw him in the Producers as Leo Bloom, and he's just so awesome.  I also love Sutton Foster, I saw her in the Drowsy Chaperone, which she was so good in.  And it has Megan Mullally in it as well.


The theatre from afar.  Love this picture, the sun was starting to set and it silhouetted the monster perfectly.


The theater up close.


The stage, before the show.

Close up.


Random actor from the show, probably in the chorus.  Got his autograph he seemed nice.  After I got his autograph, I said to Lauren, "I wish I had something better to say than 'you're awesome and the show was good'" and he overheard me, and was like, "well we can always talk about the weather.  It's pretty nice out right now, don't you think?"- awesome.


Oh yeah, and we met Megan Mullally, she was nice, except she wouldn't take pictures with anyone, which is weird, since Julianne Moore took pictures with people after the Vertical Hour, but Megan did ask us where we were from, and made eye contact, so points for that:




No comments: