Friday, June 6, 2008

Do You Remember...


...when popsicles used to have jokes on the sticks?  Well, they still do apparently.  Now I'm a pretty big popsicle eater, and I totally didn't notice that they still had those like really stupid/cheesy/lame/retarded jokes on them.  You know, the ones where the question is on the one end, and you have to eat the popsicle to find out the punch line, those ones.  Man, I don't think I ever realized how lame those jokes were.  I remember as a child gleefully eating my popsicles, just so I could find out the punch line, and being bummed out if I got a repeat one.  Man, I was a pretty lame child, come to think of it.  But they did tend to repeat the jokes, like a lot.  It's as if they only have like ten jokes that they are allowed to use.  I mean, I've only gone through one box of popsicles and I've already got a repeat joke.  What's up with that?

No comments: