Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hell to the No

What the fuck Step It Up and Dance? you make Cody the winner?  Really?  I mean, sure I really didn't get too emotionally involved with the show to build hatred toward any of the contestants, except for Janelle (that bitch is annoying as fuck, and how she made it to top five, is beyond me.  Except for the fact that her only specialty was Hip Hop and every other fucking week it would be Hip Hop, and thus she would get immunity, only to suck ass the next week.  Fuck that bitch) and I guess maybe Michael, who just got annoying after a while, but besides that.  But I digress, I don't know there was just something about Cody that just annoyed me, like his upper arm/shoulder area, it was like HUGE, and his face just like was squinty or something.  I'll admit the dude was a technically sound dancer, the best according to the judges, but like he had no heart.  That's why my pick to win was Nick, who was just awesome, and seemed to have a great personality.  Plus I really liked how through this competition he found his passion for dance.  That's pretty awesome.  Plus Cody is just a douche bag, and didn't deserve to win.

I guess there's always So You Think You Can Dance...

No comments: