Monday, June 2, 2008

Yeah. I'm a Bit Obsessed.

So I recently redecorated my room, nothing too major, just moved a poster and put up two new ones as well as some new magazine pics.  So upon request, (Akita) here are some pics of my room now. (Note: not all the pics have something new/just added in them, but I felt it was important since it is what my room looks like now, and it's my blog so I'll put in it what I want, winky smiley face):

Ok so nothing new in this photo, but I like it, From left to right, John Krasinski. Milo Ventimiglia. Rob and Nate Corddry. Stephen Colbert. Arrested Developement (RIP-can't wait for the movie, whenever that comes out, hopefully soon!). A really cool Art poster from this gallery in London (saw a couple of this guy's work and if I were rich I would totally have bought his work). Below that a black and white photography. Next to that a pic of Felicity Huffman.  Below that Grey's pic. And then there is a Notes on a Scandal poster and an American Beauty poster.  Try to keep the next description shorter:

So continued.  Notes on a Scandal Poster.  Chasing Amy- love Kevin Smith, one of my all time favorite filmmakers. Spring Awakening- really awesome rock musical, although it was a little awkward seeing it with my mom, you know, simulated sex on stage, bare butt showing, and all, but still good musical, good music, and I saw many original cast members plus Meredith's mom from Grey's Anatomy. Chicago-really good stage musical, very minimalist, when I saw it Melanie Griffith was playing Roxie-quite terrible if I do say so myself, she can't sing for shit, and Deidra Goodwin (the squish girl in the Cell Block tango in the movie) was Velma-really good, and good voice and she could dance, unlike someone else.  Rent- signed poster from the cast I saw that time, so sad that it's closing, it really is just like one of the best musicals of all time that can really speak to a youthful generation.  The Hours poster (new). American Beauty.
 Felicty Huffman, Below that, Grey's anatomy's McSteamy, Sara Ramirez (who I love, she is just so awesome as Callie), and Chandra Wilson (so good as Baily):


Right above my bed, a Vertical Hour poster, saw that with Laurence, pretty good, had Bill Nighy and Julianne Moore, and I met Julianne more after the show, so awesome.  Edward Hopper poster New York Movie, love it, love his work:

Luke Wilson. Paul Rudd. Jason Lee. The Office! going down, Zachary Levi. Michael Cera. John Krasinski. James McAvoy(new)- from the Vanity Fair Hitchcock shoot- Strangers on a Train, man I like need to get a subscription to Vanity Fair, they seem to have pretty cool stuff.  Next to a Sweney Todd poster, love me some Johnny Depp:

The corner of my room, the wall and ceiling.  Breakfast at Tiffany's. Dogma.  Pirates- Johnny Depp-hottt, with three t's.  Chicago. Producers. Clerks.  Royal Tenenbaums. Amelie:


Next to my bed, above my window, it's kind of my black and white corner.  It used to be more so black and white, I hate a Coffee and Cigarettes poster there.  Eternal Sunshine poster-one of my all time favorite movies, love Charlie Kaufman.  Sideways. Spring Awakening. James McAvoy (new). Marion Cotillard(new)- from the Vanity Fair Hollywood edition, where they recreated famous scenes from Hitchcock, she got Psycho.  Jake Gyllenhaal. Aaron Eckhart. John Krasinski:


Yes, I'm watching SportsCenter, even though I hate them, I still want to see how they talk about my team (FYI, they still didn't talk about them, ugh, and on Baseball Tonight they gave Chase the number two webgem, but failed to even mention any of his great plays on SportsCenter, and what was there top three plays, you might ask (but probably non)?  Three fucking hockey plays. wtf Sportscenter.)  Little Miss Sunshine-another fav movie of mine. Pulp Fiction.  The Office! Conan O'Brien-just cuz I love his strike beard in that photo.  John Krasinski. Rain Wilson. James Spader- love Boston Legal, only one more year?  why, ABC, why?:

My musical corner, everything in this corner of my room is all musicals.  I love musicals.  Sweeney Todd.  Producers (movie).  Chicago.  Moulin Rouge.  Hairspray (new). 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.  Young Frankenstein.  SPAMalot-signed by cast I saw, saw it in Vegas with John O'Hurley as King Arther-amazing.  Thoroughly Modern Millie.  Rent- movie, signed by almost the entire cast except Jesse L. Martin (who was busy shooting Law and Order), but let me just say I totally geeked out when I got to Anthony Rapp (Mark in the musical) I pretty much told him I loved him and that he played my favorite character and he kind of was just like, "oh thanks" and yeah I had like pink hair at the time, and Rosario Dawson said she liked my hair, so that was pretty sweet. Jersey Boys- saw it with most of the original cast still in it, that John Lloyd Young has a great voice.  Producers (musical)- I saw it with Roger Bart as Leo, and he was adorable, and I met him afterwards, he was so nice, I only wish I got to meet him after Younge Frankenstein, but I didn't, sad face.  The Drowsy Chaperone-  signed poster, Sutton Foster is amazing, again saw the entire original cast with this one:

Close up of musical posters. SPAMalot. Young Frankenstein. Spelling Bee. Producers. Drowsy Chaperone. Wicked-saw it twice, the second time I saw it, the back of for Elphaba was on, and she had an amazing voice, much better than the regular girl. Rent on the cover of Life- Anthony Rapp, Taye Diggs and Rosario Dawson. Catherine Zeta-Jones. Producers. Rent.

Stephen Colbert with Lady Liberty.  Jim and Pam. Amdy Sander. Dominic Monaghan- loved him on lost and LOTR, I hope he does more movies, I would totally go just to see him.  Ryan Gosling. John Krasinski. Kelly Clarkson. Catherine Zeta-Jones and George Clooney. Jenna Fischer. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (AKA the guys from Hott Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead). Matt and Trey:


Rent. John Krasinskay. The Swell Season (Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová) the day after they won the Oscar for best song for Once- probably the best movie I have seen in a really long time, just so simple and pitch perfect, the music is amazing, my personal favorite song from the movie is When Your Mind's Made Up, they sing it when they're recording their first track for their demo, and it's just so damn uplifting, and I just bought their CD The Swell Season, so good. Jason Segal. Amdy Samder. John Krasinski. Flight of the Concords- so funny, great show, so bummed though, they played San Francisco three days after I came home to PA, I guess there's always next year. Demetri Martin and David Cross-saw Demetri live, he was awesomely hilarious:

Eternal Sunshine. Clerks II, Amelie. Traffic. Kill Bill Vol 2.  Leatherheads-moved it over so I could better see it from my bed, now I have a perfect view of Jkras.  Sideways:

So that's pretty much it.  I did a count and John Krasinski appears 11 times on my walls.  What can I say, I am a bit obsessed.  I have one spot open for a poster.  I'm saving it for something new.  I didn't feel like putting up something I had had up for a while, but took down.  Who knows what will go there.  Wow, this is a long post.  Until next time, Good Night and Good Luck.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Yeah you are mad obsessed!!!! But I still love you. ;)