Saturday, May 24, 2008

You Know When You Can't Stop Listening To Some Else's Conversation...

This morning, at about 4:30 in the morning,  I was riding the shuttle( ha, I almost wrote shuffle) bus from the rental car place to the airport, to catch a flight back to PA, which was going to leave at six in the morning, when I was stuck in the back next to these two guys.  I have no idea what these guys did for a living, but i could not stop listening to their retarded and inane conversation.  Now here is the conversation, as I transcribed it:

Guy 1: What time did you get to bed?

Guy 2: Kind of late.

Guy 1: Really?  I conked out right away.  I hit the bed at 9 and it was lights out.

Guy 2: Well, I did what my wife said I would do:  I went to bed at 10 and laid in bed until I could barely move, then I was like I got to do this presentation, and got up and did it.

Guy 1: Well, at least you'll be home in a couple of hours.

Guy 2: Very true, so excited for that.  Hey, I have a question for you, when you use the process blah blah blah blah process blah blah blah.

Guy 1: Oh the process blah blah blah blah, process blah process blah blah blah.

Guy 2: Blah blah blah blah process blah blah blah.  Hey Mike (Guy 3) process blah blah blah process blah blah...

...and so on.  They literally used the word process about a thousand times in like a 5 minute span.  It was made all the worse by the fact that I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open.  To which I give you this warning:  never, ever,book a flight that leaves at six in the morning.  No matter what time zone you're in, it totally sucks ass.  So anyway, then they started talk about how the drive to the Oakland airport was much nicer than the one to the SFO airport.  I am going to end this blog now, before I pass out on my computer.
fiehhhhhdgjklnazaQE3SSSSSSHRTGXlop;dhbfm

1 comment:

allegra said...

did you know that they have square space bags? that would be so much better for box packing.