Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Most Amazing Thing Ever Invented!


(I'm really digging the explanation points today)  Anyway.  So as previously stated, packing is a bitch, but this thing really fucking works.  And if you don't believe me,  just look at the pics below: 

Before, with four pillows, and a foam bedding:




After sucking all the air out:


And holding it up:



Yeah, thought so, you're impressed right?  You want to go out to your local container store (which, by the way, is the most awesomest store ever!  I mean with a slogan like "contain yourself," how can you resist?) and buy about fifty of them, to store around your house, and you know to have like space bag parties, where you like pack stuff in them, just to watch the clothes deflate, which we were totally doing to occupy our time.  Again don"t believe me?  I leave you with these awesome pics: 

Get that air out!



Taylor loves her Space Bags!





No comments: