Friday, May 23, 2008

Red Sox Fans Suck Ass


So tonight my mom and I went to a baseball game, the A's v. Red Sox, and can I just say that Sox fans annoy the crap out of me.  It's like, first of all, the A's are in Oakland, California.  The Red Sox are stationed in Boston. Massachusetts.  They are on the exact opposite coasts, like they aren't even close to each other.  So why the fuck are you even here?  I mean, I went to see the Giants v. the Phillies a couple of weeks ago, but I go to school here, so it makes sense.  But to just come to see a baseball game?  WTF? 

Plus, it's like every Red Sox fan is in some sort of competition where they all try and see who can be the loudest, drunkest person in the coliseum.  And let me tell you, they are all winners.  Every one of those fan were drunk off their ass by like the third inning, it's like they just had to try all of the beers being offered in the ball park.  And they love to fucking cheer for their team, but in the most annoying way possible.  It's like, extremely loud, and starting like chants for all the Sox fans in the coliseum.  Ugh.  This is why I'm a Phillie fan, when you go to a game there is none of that going on.  No fucking "let's go phillies!" No nothing.  They know how to do it right, not fucking Sox fans. I mean, I think there might have been more Sox fans at the game than, I would say it was like 60-40 in favor of the Red Sox. 

I guess I get it, they have to cheer for their team, but they get way into it.  Every time the Sox would score, the place would just erupt with cheering, but they were the fucking away team and they were losing really bad, but if you were like blind and couldn't see the score, you would think it was a close game.  But it wasn't.  The were like down by like 5 to 6 runs the entire game.  But every freaking time their team would score, "WOOOOOOO!!!!!"  Fucking spare me.

Despite all of this, I left the game happy, the A's won, 8-3 and there was this possible super fab, at the very least super effeminate, Sox fan sitting in front of me.  So all is well.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Hey, the Sox are WICKED HARD CORE! lol