Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Stupidest Stuff


Ok, maybe it is just that I did not get enough sleep last night, but today it became abundantly clear that people are morons and, in many cases, just fucking annoying. Like, for instance, I hate whenever a train comes, and everyone shoves on it and then stops at the door. This makes impossible for more people to get on, and it creates unnecessary crampedness, that could have been avoided if a few people would move into the train more. It's like get a grip people and move the fuck into the train more!

You know when you go to the store, and you're about to check out and you have to pick which line you're going to wait in, based on speed of the checker outer and the number of people in each line?  Well I was downtown, in a Wallgreens, and had to make such a decision. I was really only there to get some change for the train ride home. So I look and there are three lines, two of them seem to have a lot of people in them, and one of them only has one person in the line, so naturally I chose the line with one person in it, thinking that it would be quick. Boy was I fucking wrong. This lady was Now, you know when you're at the grocery store, and you have to decide which line to get into. You look to see how many people are in each line, and how fast each line is moving, and then you pick accordingly. Today I was faced with such a conundrum when at the Wallgreenssooo needy with all of her good, oh and by the way she bought some really retarded like ceramic plates that like tourists buy. So she was like asking the guy to like wrap them up, and was taking for fucking ever. I'm standing there, getting really pissed, if I had about five more nerds ropes I would have tied them together and strangled that bitch. Then after she paid, there was still some issue, no clue what it was, but at this point Allegra jumps into another line, and she moves up way quicker than me, who was the next customer in the fucking line! Oh yeah, and then another line opened up, and I was in the middle of bitching to Allegra, and didn't realize that it had opened up, SO the people BEHIND me CUT in front of me, and didn't even inform me that it had opened. God some people. At this point Allegra is further along than me, so I jumped in her line, after waiting ten fucking minutes in that fucking line! ugh.

But then my faith in humanity was restored when this super fab guy walked onto the MUNI wearing this like green leopard print blouse thing. All I can say is: Awesome.

No comments: