Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What Lives in a Sand Castle?...

...A Sand Witch!

Ok I do not get this joke for the life of me, it was on one of my popsicles, and I was stupid enough to actually read it, what is wrong with me?

Question.  Is there such thing as a sand witch and I never heard of it before?  Or do they mean like sandwich, but like like a sandWITCH?  But why would a sandwich be living in a sand castle? I feel like if they meant like that they would have written it in some that would signify they meant sandwich.  For instance, What do cows do for fun?  The go to the MOO-vies, ha ha.  Man, I think the only real answer is that I just should not read these "jokes"

I don't know, but this has been bugging me for at least a week.


Now one more retarded joke, that I find a little dirrrrty.

When is a pillow like a mug of root beer?

When it has some head on it.

No comments: