Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oy With The Poodles Already!


Recently I took a week out of my, a-hem, busy schedule to watch the complete series of Gilmore Girls. And by complete series I mean 1 through 6, skipping the awkwardness that is season 7, when creator Amy Sherman Palladino left the show and it went to hell. I got to say, I really miss that show, it was so awesome. I somewhat really hope that the movie gets made, it whatever capacity it is (via the theatre or made for tv variety) I just want to know what is going on in the lives of these characters, and how the show would have ended had said creator not left. Here are some things that I learned while watching the show:

I am totally a Lorelai and not a Rory.

Luke is my favorite of Lorelai's boyfriends, mainly because he is awesome.

And what took them so long to get together?

And come to think of it, Luke- hot or not? I go back and forth.

If Dwigt and Angela from the Office had a baby, it would be Paris Gellar. I mean she says "question" before asking a question, and this was before the office.

I totally wish Lorelai was my actual mom.

Dean was kind of a douche, and I got sick of him pretty fast.

Milo Ventimiglia was way hot, even back then.

And Season 5 is about as perfect a season of any show I've seen.

I wish I could speak that fast and spew ten pop culture references a minute.

No comments: