Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sexy

I was looking through some old pictures, when I noticed a trend:  When I was younger I had some questionable taste in clothing, but at the same time I would love to wear some of this stuff now.  And apparently I've had like the same hair cut, or at least some variation of it, since I was like 5.  And I used to wear hats?  What?  Now I think I look retarded in a hat, but whatevs.  And I used to wear a lot of dresses and things that didn't exactly match but that I know in my 5 year old mind was totally hot with three t's.  


I'm sure there's more pictures, in fact, I know there are, I just have to search through the thousands of pictures that my mom has.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I love love love that second pic of you!!!! Soooo adorable!

And wow, boy haircut. haha

se/ara/h said...

omg... these pictures are awesome. my trend was things that were striped that matched. we both were pretty amazing....