Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good Times


So I was watching Gilmore Girls, big shocker there, and I was watching the episode where Luke teaches Lorelai how to fish, and it just brought back so many memories of my Dad teaching me how to fish.  And when I say he taught me how to fish, I mean, he would take me out to a lake, with all the intentions of teaching me, but as soon as we saw a fish, he would be like, "Ok now watch how I do this and then later repeat it,"  just because what he really wanted to do was fish, and not really teach how, that or maybe it was the ADD, who knows.  That's not to say I didn't have a good time.  I would at the very least start off having a good time, but watching fishing, after a while, just gets BORing, I know cuz my Dad would also subject me to watching fishing on TV, which is SUPER boring.  I only ever caught one fish, and it was so small, just like in a sitcom or something.  But, I guess at the end of the day, it was fun.  So now I leave you with some old camping/fishing pics of my Dad.  Enjoy!






No comments: