Friday, September 25, 2009

For Laurence.

Hello.

Me again.

My life has been so boring lately that I felt to document it would be too depressing.

So what's new?

Ummmmmmmm.

Nothing really. My life is that freaking boring. Sometimes I get down, with the lack of friends situation. A couple of weeks ago, during labor day weekend, we got five days off. Furlough days and labor day itself. Well for a good three days of it I was here all by myself. All my other roommates had gone home for the extended weekend, and I was left alone. I literally spent my time alone in my room, with a deafening silence. Most people on campus had left, so it was even quiet outside. I kinda felt like a quarantined patient with a contagious disease being kept away from the general population, or like it was the end of the world and I was one of the few that had survived.

My lack of enthusiasm to do much of anything is a real problem. I need to go to the grocery store to get stuff to make, but I have yet to do it. I've been telling myself for a week and a half to do it. I also really want to go see The Informant and go thrift store shopping at thrift town. Maybe I will work up enough energy to do it. I think the fact that I have to do these activities that are usually enjoyed with friends by myself is making me less enthusiastic about wanting to do it. I'm a pretty independent person, I'm used to being on my own, and at keeping myself entertained, and most of the time I don't care that I have no friends here. There are just times that I wish I had at least one person to do stuff with.

The thing that keeps me sane though, are the people that are my true friends. People I still talk to on a mostly daily basis. They are the people that keep me going, and keep me from losing my mind completely.


1 comment:

Ali said...

i love you finnish. for realsies, babe.

we didge! lmao i dont even know what that was supposed to be...



motime - the french equalivalent of like, mortimer mouse.