Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day of Walking.

Today I walked.

After a day of sitting on my butt, I decided I needed to go out and do something. So I did. I woke up at 7:15, no surprise there. Waking up early is not like the norm. I'm starting to get used to it. It's freaking me out. I watched a couple of Sailor Moons, then checked movie times. I decided I would go down town and see Taking Woodstock, a movie I was really excited about seeing, mainly because I love me some Demetri Martin. Unfortunately, the movie did not meet my expectations. It was just meh for me. I don't know, I just found myself being more annoyed with the movie, then actually enjoying it. The Imelda Staunton character, Demetri Martin's mom in the movie, was so annoying. Like, no redeeming qualities, at all. Also, I kinda wish they had show more of like Woodstock, the concert, then they did, which was basically nothing. I don't know, it was just so meh.

I decided to go to the grocery store. I knew there was a safeway near the ballpark, so I just started walking. I wasn't really sure where I was going, I was only somewhat sure the street I was walking down took me to the ballpark, because I kinda vaguely remembered going that way when me and my sister walked back from the game that one time. It turned out it was the right street. Lucky for me.

I decided to walk back by the bay. It was really nice out. Then I came back and had just enough ingredients to make some beans and rice. It was alright. Now I'm way too tired to really think. So I'm most likely going to call it an early night.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

update your blogggg!!!

Gretchen said...

blogggggggggggg! :)