Friday, September 4, 2009

Blah Blah Blah Day.

Today I did nothing.



Absolutely nothing.

I just sat around all day and watched Sailor Moon.

Sigh

It's so pathetic, but I'm freaking loving going back and watching the show. I'm into a whole section that I've never seen before, with a Pegasus that lives in dreams or something like that.

I meant to go down and workout, but I just didn't. I guess I will go on Monday, since it's going to be closed all weekend because of Labor Day.

I really must go out tomorrow. I'm almost out of food. I basically lived off left overs. Soup and stir fry. I was planning on going through my cookbooks and picking out recipes, but I just didn't feel like it. Tomorrow, I'm and going to get out of this chair and do something! For realsies! I think I might go see a movie, then go to the grocery store. That is my plan for the moment.

Random awesomeness! But I went in to check Christina's lavender sprout to see if it needed any water, which it didn't, when I saw in her closet a flower print fedora, exactly like the one I have! I never thought anyone would really want that hat! It's kinda ridiculous looking. I miss my straw fedora fug hat. I can't believe I left it. I got a new one, but haven't worn it yet. It's just not the same.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. But the other day I when I was in my english class, we had to read something out of the reader, and I was trying to find it. So i'm flipping through the reader, when suddenly my eyes came across the words James Tiberius Kirk. I thought for sure I must be seeing things, so I examined it more closely and discovered it was a whole essay about Star Trek, the series, not the new gq movie. I don't know why, but it made me very happy.

No comments: