Monday, October 12, 2009

For Gretchen.

So I finally did something with my weekend. Last weekend-ish, i went out and went thrift store shopping. I went to this place my sister took me to for sister extravaganza day called Thrift Town. I made a couple of good purchases, I bought a pink skirt, a cute little dress, a stripe-y shirt, and a red and black swirly pattern shirt, all for less than 20 bucks.

Of course when I went out I didn't realize LoveFest was happening, so the trains were really crowded, like really crowded. And people were dressed crazily, and like half naked. Not to mention the fact that they were all, or I should say most, were on something. And while waiting for the m cars kept honking, and people kept cheering. I was just like, whatever. There were so many people, thank god someone got a hint a decided to send three trains right in a row. I held back a got on the third train, which didn't have as many people as the first two, which were packed, like anchovies or olives.

Then I decided, for god knows what reason, so go to the grocery store. Which in itself wouldn't be bad, except when you have two grocery bags of food, and are trying to squeeze into a cramped train. Bad idea. Luckily my food didn't get to crushed.

So anyway, that about the most exciting thing that's happened to me. I am going to try and see Rent this weekend, with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal, the original Mark and Roger. Eek. Fingers crossed I get tickets.

And also, the Phillies moving on to the NLDS, yaysies.

Oh, and also this made my day.

No comments: