Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm Wide Awake, And It's Morning.

I don't know if it is the anxiety of unpacking all my stuff tomorrow or the one coke I had with my In n Out dinner, but I am wired. I am unable to sleep, and I feel jittery. My mind refuses to turn off; I am already unpacking all my stuff from the boxes in my room in my head. I know I need to sleep, my mom set her alarm for 6am, and I know that is when I will be waking up too. I know when that alaram goes off, it will wake me up so severely that I will be unable to go back to sleep. I will barely get three and a half hours, and that's if i were to fall asleep right this minute, which I don't think is going to happen.


It could also be my mom's loud snoring that is keeping me up.



My guess is the coke, i don't do well wit caffeine so late. Note to self, don't drink anything with caffeine so late at night, pretty much after 4 of 5.

No comments: