Sunday, December 14, 2008

She Knows How To Play And She's Mentally Retarded.


Me and Allegra saw Stella on Friday. In case you don't know what Stella is, it's the comedy trio of Michael Ian Black, Michael Showalter, and David Wain.

Comic. Geniuses.

The show was so awesome, and we almost were late cuz we were shoe shopping, and weren't sure where the theater was. See even though they said the gig was in San Francisco, it was really in Berkeley. So we had to take BART there, and it takes like 20-30 minutes to get there. So yeah. Even though they said the show started at 8 and we got there at 8:30, like literally as we were walking in to the theater, they were walking on stage. Talk about cutting it close.

So the show was awesome, and I found videos from the show that we saw. So watch and enjoy!

Video:


Party Jams (my favorite is Michael Ian Black's, and the dance that goes with it):



Christmas songs:



Encore song:



And just for funsies, Michael Ian Black on the Michael Showalter Showalter:

1 comment:

Ali said...

So I'll watch the videos later, I have to comment on everything.

Very cool for Stella. I just saw parts of Gilmore Girls with Stella the chick and Lorelai screams "Stella!!!"

I want to name my kid Lorelai. It really is super pretty.

taked - a stupid person wrote this. they didn't know the word "took" existed.