Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WTF?

So TRL just ended it's however many years it's been on the air. A part of me is sad, I mean I remember running home, up my driveway, just to make sure I got back in time to watch the single greatest show of my 11- year- old life. Granted I stopped watching it years ago, even before Carson Daly left to do other things. But it's almost like a part of my youth has just died. So it's sad. But what I was really thinking when I was going through all the memories is, 'What the fuck happened to Carson?'

For example:

Before [with NSYNC]:


And now, at the finale:


Dude went from being a total normal looking dude into a fucking manarexic. And he looks totally creepy now, like his eyes are like bulging out of his head.

What the fuck Carson Daly? What the fuck?

1 comment:

Ali said...

Yeah, he really is creepy looking now. I hate manorexics. Scary ass shit. lol.

And it is sooo sad TRL went away. I was still planning on going one day. It kinda sucks now. I always viewed myself(when I got famous of course for whatever reason seemed to suit me that day) that I would be interviewed on that. I practiced. I knew exactly how to work that mic and pose and shit. I was determined. Now, I can never do that.
Tear.

SCITT!!!!! lol