Wednesday, November 19, 2008

John Krasinskaaaaaay!



So I was totally bummed out when I found out that Hugh Jackman was named this year's Sexiest Man Alive.


Ummmmmm, eww. He's old.

I guess just not my cup ole tea. The again, very rarely do I actually agree with these lists. I mean you always have the guys that just get in because they've gotten in every other year: George Clooney [so not hot!], Brad Pitt [used to be hot, now he just looks old and haggard, I guess 6 kids will do that] and Johnny Depp [who I agree with, totally hot].

And then the newish people they put on the list this year, I totally did not get. That guy from Twilight [don't get the appeal], Zach Efron [a little too girl-y for my taste]. So basically there was pretty much no reason for me to get this issue.


Then I saw this:




In other words, I MUST GET THIS MAGAZINE ASAP!!!





Hotness the last time round.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Haha. I do not understand Brad Pitt's appeal. He is ugly. As for George Clooney, it's debatable. And hell no to Hugh Jackson. As for Twilight guy, yummmmmyyyy.....and Zac Efron? I'll always love.

Best part of this mag: JKras and Kevin Jonas! :D

Memon? Is it a cross breed between a melon and a lemon? Hmmm....

Ali said...

It is apparently an ethnic group from Pakistan. Fail. That's no fun.

Ledeci! :)

Leon Berger said...

dude, Hugh Jackman is totally hot. Although I do agree with you on the Zach Efron is totally in the closet thing.