Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pushing Daisies RIP: 2007-2008


Bad news, Pushing Daisies, one of the best shows, just got canceled. I seriously love this show, and I don't understand how ABC can cancel one of the most critically acclaimed shows while, at the same time, picking up other shows that have already been canceled [Scrubs and King of the Hill]? Have they no sense?

I am seriously depressed about this news. This is almost as sad as when I got into Arrested Development, only to find out it had gotten canceled. I guess I will always have the awesomeness that are seasons 1 and 2.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Ali said...

They picked up King of the Hill? WTF.


And don't forget, there's a big hug with your name on it waiting at home for you!!!! :D <3


haredits: when a hare performs edits on something. :)

in real life: nothing! Shit, patent my definition.