Saturday, February 7, 2009

Philly Lovin'

While I was back home in PA, an exciting thing happened [at least to Phillie fans] when the World Series trophy, won by the most awesome team in baseball, [the Phillies, if you couldn't figure that out] came to town. Apparently when a team wins it all, the trophy goes on tour so that the fans can admire it and relive the awesome season, the "perfect" season. [cuz honestly, any year your team wins it all, it's perfect]. Well the trophy came to Allentown, and since I had nothing else to do, I went with my mom and some of her old geezer friends to go see the trophy, and to better yet, meet the Philly Phanatic, who apparently also travels with the trophy. Apparently we were on the local news too. I didn't get to see it, since I was probably too busy watching NCIS [which is quickly becoming my new favorite procedural drama].



Me standing awkwardly with the trophy.


But a thumbs up with the Phanatic.

1 comment:

Ali said...

You look awesome with the Phanatic. No lie. lol. :)


Sinder - uhhhhh....shit. im out.