Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is It Just Me Or...

I've been going to the movies a lot recently, and I keep seeing this trailer:



Ok, is it just me or did the person totally write the main part for Michael Cera, but they couldn't get him, so they settled for someone who kinda looks and sounds like him to replace him? Every time I see this trailer I keep thinking, "Michael Cera Knockoff," not that his presence in this movie would make me want to see this movie, after all he is the only holdout in the Arrested Development movie, what a little bitch.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Is this Adventureland? I currently do not have the attention span to watch the trailer...maybe a bit later. But all I see is Kristen Stewart, aka, Bella from Twilight, aka the movie of the book that you didnt read, and I gave to you like a month and a half ago.

And yeah, youve been to the movies a ton. I, on the other hand, have not. I'm poor. oh well.

dinales - The spanish way to tip someone. Like dolares, it also sounds like de nada, which is thank you. Therefore, you give money to your servant and say, "dinales."